– Commercial property insurance is for any businesses with physical assets including buildings, property and other types of physical objects owned and used by your business.
Do I Need Commercial Property Insurance?
You need if:
- You own or operate a business
- Your business has any physical assets
- Your physical property is essential to your company’s revenue
- Your physical assets do not draw revenue but have other important uses
Table 1: Example types of claims.
|Type of claim||Description|
|Natural Disasters||Coverage for natural disaster events (define natural disaster) that result in a loss.|
|Equipment breakdown||Coverage for property that is damaged as the result of equipment failures.|
|Revenue Loss||Coverage for lost revenue as a result of property damage or loss.|
|Construction Costs||Coverage for the cost of new construction after property loss.|
Wanna Know More? Stay Tuned. The Video & Slides is out soon !!